My name is Wade, and I am a traveler on year 10 of my continuous journey around the world. Herein are travel photos from my journeys in East Asia, Southeast Asia, the Indian Subcontinent, Europe, Africa, Central and South America.

Visit my main website at Vagabondjourney.com

Custom Search

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Photographs of Beaches in Portugal

Photos of Beaches in Portugal

The following pictures are of beaches in Portugal. I took most of these photographs while traveling by bicycle down the coast of Portugal from Lisbon to Vila Nova de Milfontes. On this journey I was often overwhelmed by the beauty and abandonment of many of these Portuguese beaches.

Beach near Vila Nova de Milfontes, Portugal

Beach in Portugal

Jagged Atlantic coastline of Portugal

Sunset over the beach in Portugal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ho fellow travelers! Please leave any comment you can think of about photography and traveling!